Remotely controlled light dimming module FIBARO Dimmer 2 is designed to work with various types of light sources. It may be connected to two-wire or three-wire configuration so it can operate with or without neutral lead. FIBARO Dimmer 2 can switch or dim connected light source either through radio waves or through the wall switch connected directly to it.
Every house can be equipped with smart lighting. The only thing that has to be done is the installation of Dimmer 2 in electrical box or switch. The unit is non invasive to the existing electrical infrastructure so you can install it yourself or with help of the professional FIBARO installer.
During daily activities or while relaxing, you can use voice command to adjust lighting to current needs of household members with the dimmer switch. Even without a smartphone around, just say what you need and keep on doing your task.
Smaller than you can imagine
Intently designed small Dimmer switch lighting controller can be placed in most standard electrical boxes and switches.
New Dimmer 2 is equipped with an algorithm of smart light source detection which makes configuration easier and ensures high compatibility of the device. It may be used as a switch with non-dimmable light sources.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller
- Advanced microprocessor control
- Implemented algorithm of smart light source detection
- Auto-adjustment of the appropriate control mode to connected load
- Active power and energy metering functionality
- Soft start function
- Memory of the last lighting level settings
- Works with various types of switches – momentary, toggle, three-way, etc.
- Active element: semiconductor electronic switch
- To be installed in wall switch boxes of dimensions allowing for installation, conforming to provisions of applicable regulations
- FGD-212 is an extension unit
|Power supply:||100-240 V~ 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||< 1.3W|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||42.5 x 38.25 x 20.3 mm|
|For installation in boxes:||Ø ≥ 50mm|
|Device temperature protection:||105°C|
|Active element:||semiconductor electronic switch ε|
|Device control:||remotely – radio waves
directly – external switch
|Radio signal power:||up to 1mW|
|Radio frequency:||868.4, 869.85 MHz EU;
908.4, 916.0 MHz US;
921.4, 919.8 MHz ANZ;
869.0 MHz RU; 919.8 MHz HK;
868.1 MHz MY; 865.2 MHz IN;
915.0 Mhz – 917.0 Mhz IL;
922.0 MHz – 926.0 MHz JP;
868.4 MHz CN, KR;
|Radio transmit power:||up to 6 dBm (EIRP)|
|Range:||up to 50 m outdoors
up to 30 m indoors
(depending on building materials)
|Comply with EU directives:||RED 2014/53/EU